Therapeutic Elements Yoga Immersion // February 2020
During this immersion, we will expand our knowledge and practice on different yoga therapeutics elements.
Also, this Immersion constitutes a part of the 200hr Anahata Yoga Teacher Training Course and meets all the criteria for Yoga Alliance’s “Continuing Education”.
More specifically, it includes:
- Body Reading- Observation- Individual evaluation
- Joints biomechanics- Anatomy of motion
- Alignment principles- Corrections –Mobilization of natural body
- Understanding the therapeutic effect of asana in the physiology of the human body
- Musculoskeletal disorders such as cervical syndrome, lumbago, arthritis and chondromalacia, scoliosis, kyphosis, lordosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, etc.
- Rheumatic diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis
- Νeurological disorders such as Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis
- Chronic pain and chronic diseases, which are due to psychological causes (mental diseases, neoplastic diseases)
- Special populations such as the elderly and the period of pregnancy