Teaching Yoga Methodology Immersion // May 2020
The specific training module deepens into the teaching of yoga, as well as more advanced asana, pranayama and meditation techniques.
This program applies to dedicated yoga teachers and yoga students, who want to deepen into the science and the teaching of yoga.
Also, it constitutes a part of the 200h Yoga Teacher Training Course and meets all the criteria for Yoga Alliance’s “Continuing Education”.
More specifically it includes:
- Advanced Asana practices
- Advanced Pranayama and Kriya practices
- Teaching Asana, Pranayama, Kriya
- Techniques of deep relaxation and meditation
- Introduction to the teaching of Yoga Nidra
- Teaching Corrections / Remarks (Hands-On Adjustments)
- Practice of corrections / Remarks
- The art of observation
- The use of the voice, the touch and the attitude of a yoga teacher
- Sequencing / Creating Flow (Vinyasa)
- Teaching in small groups
- Balanced nutrition
- The 5 Koshas
- Experiential games
- The teaching of yoga as a profession