Gentle Yoga as a Deep Relaxation and Restoration Class
This immersion, which is part of the Advanced Yoga 500hr Teacher Training Course, approaches gentle yoga as a deep relaxation and restoration class.
⚡Everyone is welcome to join!
⚡The immersion is certified by Yoga Alliance USA, in the “Continuing Education” category.
• What is gentle yoga and how is it different from any other yoga class?
• What are its benefits?
• The types of gentle yoga
• To whom is it addressed and when do we choose to offer such a class
• The effect of gentle yoga on human psychology
• The effect of gentle yoga on the subtle body
• Creating the conditions to offer a special gentle yoga class
• Classroom methodology
• Teaching language
• The BRFWA technique
• Relaxation techniques
• Props and position adjustments
• Gentle yoga in group classes but also in one to one sessions
Alexandra Palatza (Yoga Alliance E-RYT® 500, YACEP®, specialization: Yoga Nidra)
🔺The immersion will be carried out online via Zoom.