Advanced Teaching Skills & Methodology Immersion
In this immersion, which is part of the Advanced Yoga 500hr Teacher Training Course, we will explore different ways to advance and evolve as yoga teachers and mostly as human beings in order to achieve self-improvement, internal transformation and balance.
The immersion is certified by Yoga Alliance USA, in the “Continuing Education” category.
➡How can we share from the heart even in our classes?
➡How can our classes become inspiration to our students?
➡How can we deepen into the essence using the body, the voice, the movement, the breath and the team as tools?
➡How, as teachers, can we inspire without imposing?
➡How can we see inside the soul of a student, of a human, helping the light to shine from side to side?
This immersion is addressed to certified yoga teachers who wish to expand their teaching skills to all directions, to experienced practitioners who wish to advance their personal practice and to explore the unique nature of their Self.
- Advanced Teaching Skills & Methodologies
- Design a transformational yoga class
- Essential Foundations and Techniques
- Yoga as a spiritual practice
- Verbal & non verbal communication with the students
- Learn how to include all aspects of yoga in one class (asana, pranayama, kriyas, meditation, philosophy and relaxation techniques)
- Learn how to apply a non violent communication in a yoga class environment
- Filter your vocabulary and your voice during a yoga class
- Learn to create space for every student for personal transformation
- Improve your observation skills in a yoga class
- Discover how you can be both authentic and transparent, dynamic and inspiring as yoga teachers
- Practice teaching in small groups & Feedback
Elena Mouratidou (Yoga Alliance Ε-RYT® 500, YACEP®, Yoga Master Trainer, Dharma Yoga Advanced Teacher 800hr)
🔺The training will be carried out online via Zoom.