Advanced Anatomy & Practice
This immersion is addressed to yoga teachers who want to deepen their understanding of the anatomy of the physical body, strengthen their personal practice and develop their teaching.
It is part of the Advanced Yoga 500hr Teacher Training Course.
The immersion is certified by Yoga Alliance USA, in the “Continuing Education” category.
- Experiential analysis of the anatomy of the musculoskeletal system through the “exploration” of the physical body
- Palpation of guide anatomical points
- Anatomy of movement
- Psoas, the muscle of the soul
- Abdominal muscles and pelvic floor
- Functional analysis of respiration
- Diaphragm and its function
- Breathing and Bandhas
- Anatomy of the nervous system
- Anatomy, biomechanics and physiology of asana
- Laboratory exercises
- Practical and experiential training (one to one and in small groups)
Artemis Andrikaki (Yoga Alliance Ε-RYT® 500, YACEP®, physiotherapist, specialization: Yoga Therapeutics)
🔺The immersion will be carried out online via Zoom.