Teaching Meditation Training
In this training, we will get to learn how we can creatively and effectively share our favorite Meditation practice with our students and practitioners!
The program is certified by Yoga Alliance USA in the “Continuing Education” category.
🌸More specifically, we will study the following:
- What is Meditation – The History and different traditions in Meditation
- Basic “directions” in the practice of Meditation
- Meditation practice, with various “methods”, which aim at deepening our practice
- Interactive discussion about our experiences, and addressing issues that arise during practice
- How to build a Meditation class – The “sequence” we use, and the art of guiding practitioners
- Meditation teaching exercises in small groups, using different “methods”
- Presentation of meditation practice in different groups
🌸Organization and Teaching:
Nancy Hitzanidou (Yoga Alliance E-RYT® 500, YACEP®, specialization: Yoga Philosophy & History, Meditation Techniques)
🔺The program will take place online in case our studio remains closed according to the instructions of the National Public Health Organization, within the framework of the prevention measures for COVID-19.
29-30 January 2022 | 09:00 – 15:00
5-6 & 12-13 February 2022 | 09:00 – 15:00
The cost includes the teaching hours, all necessary notes and guidance, and it does not include any travel and accommodation expenses.
1. Payments in advance are not refundable.
2. In the case of cancellation up to one month prior to the beginning of the seminar, the entire amount of money is refunded, except for the deposit.
3. In the case of cancellation less than a month before the seminar, the amount of money is non-refundable.
+30 6946 021030